Having trouble where to put your hard earned money? Worry not, as there’s a lot of places to put it where it will grow. Those items are as follows:
While many of us would prefer to invest, save and put it in an insurance, most of us would prefer to establish as business instead.
Having a business isn’t as easy as you may think.
- You need to invest time and effort just like what you’re doing in a full time job
- You have to consider the location, demand, supply, weather conditions, people and your budget as well
- You have to be prepared for the worst and have a contingency plan
Cutting to the chase, here are 10 businesses that requires capital with 100k below only.
- Food Cart Franchise – Php50,000 below
- There’s a lot of people offering this kind of business to people who would like to earn an extra. You have the option to make your own brand and product as well.
- Writing/Blogging – Php 2,000 to 10,000
- With low capital, you could setup your own domain and start monetizing your website. Although you have to be patient as it really takes time to market your blogging site.
- Online Retail Store – Php 50,000 below
- While social media is a trend now and in the future, now is the best time to create your own Online Retail Store. Imagine marketing your products in an easier way using social media. Trivia, posting your advertisement is “FREE”.
- Selling Beauty Products – Php 50,000 below
- There are a lot of brands like Avon who offers products with discount to reseller. There are also people offering their own products to reseller. The fact that there are a lot of people especially women who are using this on a daily basis, imagine if you have at least 10% of the consumer count.
- Water/Drinking Station – Php 50,000 to 100,000
- Water is a necessity. You have sales where there are people. Of course, you have to provide a clean service.
- Fruit Juice/Shake Stand – Php 20,000 below
- You would only be needing a table, chair, blender, crushed ice, milk, sugar and a set of fruits. Easy isn’t it?
- Barbecue Stand – Php 10,000 below
- You would only be needing a grill, bbq sticks and your own choice of products. Here in the Philippines, almost everyone enjoys a piece of grilled meat on the street. It’s not just eating, it’s socializing.
- Photo booth – Php 50,000 to 100,000
- We have countless celebrations, we do have countless photos. Each photo is a memory, so this business is a hit in every generation.
- Videoke Rental Service – Php 50,000 below
- Nowadays, even though people could afford to buy portable singing device, many would prefer to rent. For us, we do this every year, we rent instead of purchasing one. If you’re going to ask me why, I’m not really sure but it provides us happiness. That’s all we know.
- Buy and Sell – Php 5,000 to 50,000
- You could either focus on gadgets (which is a trend right now), cars and motorcycles, accessories, gaming consoles, etc.,. Be careful of the scammers, a friendly advice.
Remember, “it’s not how much you earn but how much you save” is more important. Larger income doesn’t mean financial freedom, if you’re earning more than or equal to 6 digits and yet you spend more than or equal to 6 digits as well, don’t be surprised if you end up being broke.
Spend wisely and don’t forget to thank God for all the blessings in your way. Help to spread the word.
Comments and suggestions are welcome. Enjoyed reading? Why not subscribe, it won’t hurt ;).