Title pa lang, sapul ka na? Wag kang mag-alala, sapul din ako haha.
Hindi ba’t alam naman nating lahat na ang ehersisyo ay maganda at mabuti para sa ating kalusugan, pero aminin mo, ang hirap nyang gawin at tuparin?
Well, in a sense mahirap naman talaga sya pero kung kalusugan na ang pag-uusapan dapat walang rason. Pero narito ang ilan sa mga rason kung bakit ayaw nating mag-exercise:
- Bukas nalang pramis! – Bukas nalang pramis, mukhang hindi ko na kailangan pang ipaliwanag. Kakabukas mo, bukas sasabihin mong bukas nalang hanggang maging cycle na at di na matuloy.
- Busy eh – tingin ko naman walang taong 24/7 magtrabaho. Kung sasabihin mong ikaw, baka matampal pa kita haha. Ano ka robot? 3 to 4 hrs a week na nga lang eh 2.38% lang yun ng isang linggo. Pag inuman game, pag workout over? Gameover ka!
- Mahirap gumising ng maaga! – Edi sa gabi ka magworkout. Ako hirap din gumising ng umaga at aminado akong guilty ako dito. Pag tanghali ka na gumising at pumasok, late ka na din makakuwi. At pag late ka na nakauwi, late ka na matutulog, hindi ka na makakapagwork-out. Hanggang paulit-ulit na cycle na ang mangyari.
- May lakad kami eh! – Lagi nalang may lakad diba? Try mo din tumakbo, baka pumayat ka.
- Nakakapagod pre! – Alam mo, ang sakit sa tenga pag naririnig ko to sa mga kaibigan ko lalo na si Bob (haha sorry pre kung mababasa mo to), ang sarap mong kuyugin magisa eh. Talagang nakakapagod yun!
- Sayang ang pera – Kung susuriin mong mabuti, gagastos ka talaga. Membership fee, gears, tumblers, etc., pero kung iisipin mo naman yung magiging benepisyo sa kalusugan mo, baka mas nakatipid ka pa.
- Lalaki yung katawan ko, ayaw ko nun. – Seriously? Pag naggym, lalaki agad katawan? Di ba pwedeng magpapapayat lang? Kung ganun kadaling magpalaki ng katawan, lahat na siguro naggym. Ang alam kong madali ay magpalaki ng tiyan, tama ba?
- Baka pagtawanan lang nila ko – Kathang isip mo lang yun bro. Mas natutuwa nga sila pag may bagong myembro. At saka, san ka naman nakakita ng taong pinagtatawanan dahil gusto nyang baguhin ang sarili nya?
- May kakilala kong binawian ng buhay dahil dyan – So ibig sabihin lahat na lang ng gagawa non babawian ng buhay? Edi wow! Oo, marahil may mga taong physically fit pero inaatake sa puso. Bakit kamo? Hindi ako isang dalubhasa pero sa aking opinyon, may kinalaman doon ang genes, habit ng pagkain, bisyo, at iba pa. Ano ang sense ng #balikalindog program mo kung pinapatay mo lang din ang sarili mo? Diba it “defeats the purpose”?
- Hindi ko kayang magbuhat ng mabigat. – Bakit sa tingin mo ba yung mga nagbebench press ng sobrang bigat, kaya nila yun nung 1st day palang? Nahihiya ka kasi sing laki ng platito yung binubuhat mo? Ano naman ngayon? Walang taong pinanganak ng expert agad sa isang bagay, may kasabihan nga tayo na “an expert was once a beginner”. Cheer up dude, mas masarap umangat galing sa baba kaysa malaglag galing sa taas.
Hanggang dito na lang po, abangan ang mga susunod na kabanata ng 10 Rason.
Comments/Suggestions are always welcome! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Thank you and Godbless. . .!
Having trouble where to put your hard earned money? Worry not, as there’s a lot of places to put it where it will grow. Those items are as follows:
Continue reading 10 Businesses with Below 100k Capital
Driving has been made easy for us. We can’t deny that our society is in high-tech era.
Yes, you know how to drive but, are you a responsible driver? The answer depends on your perspective.
Here are 10 Important Road Signs that every driver should know or at least consider:
- Pedestrian Lane : I believe everyone knows its purpose however, is everyone willing to abide the rule? At some point many are guilty, we have many reasons to say but one thing is for sure, “Respect Pedestrian Lanes”. People crossing that lane respects you as a driver so you should too.
Double Yellow Line : As stated below, no driver should pass a double yellow line. However there are still drivers who chose to risk their’s and other’s lives in order to… I really don’t know why, maybe to show-off? You be the judge.
No Parking Sign : Still there are people who chose to park their vehicles, why? I myself am confused why would people park when there is a sign that parking is prohibited. Is it a sign that people nowadays are stubborn and arrogant? When they are apprehended, I admire and at the same time hate their guts for being mad. When you are apprehended because you park at the wrong area and especially if there’s a sign not to park, don’t argue and accept that you are wrong.
Turning Signs (No Left, Right and U-Turn) : It is clearly emphasized yet some chose to broke the law. Don’t be surprised if they would be apprehended. I believe stubborn people have their own laws don’t they? Here in the Philippines, many drivers are turning when it is prohibited. They would say it’s the enforcer’s fault but clearly there’s a sign. My friend, even if you go to any court in the world, you’ll just lose. Don’t take the risk, instead follow rules and regulations, it ain’t difficult believe me.
- Speed Limit Sign : Basically this is self-explanatory. For your own safety, abide with the speed limit to avoid unfortunate events. Over-speeding doesn’t mean you are better, it just means you’re worse and can’t follow simple instructions.
- No Overtaking Sign : Why would some ignore this? For thrill? challenge? ego? Put your life on the line and you’ll regret it instantly. Overtaking isn’t prohibited but do it properly and on the right time and place.
- One Way Sign : Guilty? I hate it when VIP could violate this everytime but I’m just a commoner so just let it go? What I mean is, if it’s prohibited, it’s prohibited and no one is above the law.
- Yield Sign : “I won’t yield!!! This is spartaaaa” some might say. Well, you reap what you sow. This simply shows respect towards other drivers like you. It won’t hurt to slow down a bit and let other drivers cross the road. We should be responsible all the time, not only your life is in your hands but your passengers too.
Slippery When Wet Sign : When you see a sign like this, be more careful as it is life threatening. It is not posted there for nothing.
Last but not the least, No Smoking Sign : Yes you read it right. I’ve encountered a lot of people in a commuter vehicle like Jeepneys, where there’s a “No Smoking Sign” yet someone is smoking. There’s this scenario where the driver is the one smoking, what did I do? I removed the sign a throw it away. Why did I do that? Clearly don’t put a sign where you yourself can’t abide to that. Practice what you preach.
There are a lot of rules and regulations, but I hope there’s a lesson in this article and hope you enjoyed reading. Let us be responsible all the time and respect others. Always drive safely, your family is waiting for you.
Please share it to everyone to inform them that, driving isn’t just as simple as it may be.
Don’t forget to subscribe for more meaningful articles. -Fragments Journal
THANK YOU. . . !
For some reason, stress has been a major problem in our society. Especially for those people who works at a corporation. Stress can backfire if not dealt with however, not everyone is aware on how to deal with them. Continue reading How to : Deal with Stress
Travelling is an essential in living. Make sure you travel the world before you’re old or you’ll regret not doing so. So why do we need to travel? Is it for the sake of pleasure only? For me, its purpose is to know more people, culture and appreciate all nature has to offer. Continue reading Tripster : Beautiful Batanes
We are in a world where “fitness” is a trend. Many people are doing their best to get fit and if possible, as soon as they want it. Who wouldn’t want a rapid growth on your body right? However, you might not want to overdo it. Rest is important for our body to heal. Continue reading How to: Avoid Sports Injury
We all hate those red lights popping on our faces on the road especially during “Rush Hour”, who would’ve wanted that right? But instead of nagging and whining like a stupid brat, you should keep your cool head and enjoy the things around you. I won’t be a hypocrite, traffic doesn’t do any good to mankind but what could we do? Fly? Continue reading Things to Do While On Traffic